Apr 16, 2012

ANAGRAM

In my opinion, they were the gold metal winners of Oshawa and the most truly wicked live band in Toronto.

Anagram's last show ever! On Friday the 13th to boot! At the Silver Dollar. The Soupcans and Cut Flowers opened up, and killed it!
=====================================
The Soupcans

ANAGRAM







I released a limited edition photo zine to commemorate the bands history from start to finish.

Legends in their own right, David Waldman contritbuted some of his best Anagram shots of the early years and Dan Burke + Dan Vila wrote the really great short essays about them. Aminda helped in the final hour with the finishing touches!

If you haven't heard Anagram, I totally encourage you to download this mix of live tracks and demos the contributed to the zine.

Zine cover =



I'm not going to say anymore about Anagram because who dwells on the dead, but I did say this a few days ago.

XO